Linden Tea Benefits: There are lots of benefits of consuming Linden Tea
What is Linden Tea? What are the uses, Properties and Benefits
Do you suffer from migraine, anxiety, high blood pressure, cold or stress?
Then Linden tea may be good for you. Coming from a beautiful tree, especially flowers and bark keep the benefits that this herb brings to health.
The relaxing effect of the linden plant is particularly felt in the cardiovascular system, especially when hypertension occurs since it has hypotensive action, that is, it lowers blood pressure. In addition, the ability to restore the walls of blood vessels has been observed.
A summary, use and properties of linden tea are as follows:
- 1. Diaphoretic: helps improve the common cold and other respiratory infections thanks to its ability to stimulate perspiration. This helps the immune system to fight against an infection of this type.
- 2. Antispasmodic: helps muscles that are contracting in a disorderly way to return to their normal state, also controlling the colour that this brings. Relieves symptoms of irritable bowel and various cramps or spasms in the digestive and reproductive system.
- 3. Relaxing and somnolent: has a sedative effect on the nervous system. It helps those who suffer from nervousness, stress and insomnia, relieves their symptoms. In case of suffering a lot of anxiety, it is recommended to drink 2 or 3 cups of lime tea in infusion per day, about 15 minutes after meals. In the case of insomnia, a cup before bedtime.
- 4. Anti-inflammatory: has the quality of inflammation of inflamed muscles or organs, so it reduces the pain of that condition. Recommended for strains, bumps and rheumatism. You can drink 2 to 3 cups daily.
- 5. Diuretic: helps eliminate excess fluid from the body. It can benefit those who suffer from pulmonary oedema and a variety of respiratory infections of the bronchitis type.
- 6. Vasodilator and hypotensive: helps relax blood vessels and decrease blood pressure. These properties make it effective in preventing various cardiovascular diseases such as cardiac infarction and thrombosis, as well as to improve existing ones such as varicose veins, hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
- 7. Digestive and carminative: benefits are reported in a wide variety of problems to the digestive system, including biliary dyspepsia, intolerance to fats, various types of colic, improves dysphagia or difficulty swallowing, relieves flatulence by helping to eliminate gas and swelling. It especially helps the liver and the gall bladder, facilitating the expulsion of stones and improving the flow of bile.
- 8. Analgesic: relieves pain diversity, either by its antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory or relaxing action. Apart from the aforementioned conditions, it is very beneficial for those suffering from lacerating headache, migraine or migraine. It is advised to drink 2 or 3 cups daily for relief and prevention
Although the lime is a natural herb and, as such, is preferred by those who seek the healthiest, it is advisable to consume it in a moderate way. If you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor first.
To prevent it is recommended not to exceed three daily cups and to improve an ongoing condition, do not climb four. And remember to always inform your treating doctor before any doubt in the use of alternative natural medicine, in case of having a contraindication with any chemical medication that you consume.