What is Kidney Failure Symptoms? So let us know everything about Kidney Failure
Our attitude towards kidneys that control blood, water, food balance and balance, blood pressure, blood cells, and minerals is negligent. If urination is not desired, do not go to the toilet, drink not enough water, excessive salt and excessive consumption of alcohol can make both of our kiddies sick.
Some organs of the body are very important because only the whole body system runs through them, one of which is the kidney. Kidney i.e. kidney which is very important and fragile like other parts of the body, due to their disintegration, the condition of the whole body worsens, therefore it is necessary to take special care of them. As today’s progress is increasing, the number of people suffering from kidney disease is increasing. While adopting many small things, kidney disease can be prevented.
Kidneys are of the size of the fist of human beings. It is found on either side of the spinal cord. Kidneys play an important role in maintaining health. The most important work of these is to filter the blood and to remove the bad substances from the body in the form of urine and maintain the balance of the body. Kidney cleanses the blood and excludes it from bad substances, creatinine, urea, potassium, poisonous substances and more water than required. When kidneys cannot get rid of excess water available in the blood, then blood pressure increases due to it, and the heart has to work more.
Three hormone renin, erythropoietin, and calibrate from the kidneys. Renal secretion occurs when blood pressure is normal. Erythropoietin stimulates the elements of blood, it is very necessary to make blood. Calistrien maintains calcium and chemical balance in the bones. Normally, he makes the body healthy by making 1 to 2 litres of urine out of 24 hours. For any reason, if a kidney stops working or one has to be lost in an accident, the other kidneys of the person handle the full task and keep the body healthy by not being weak.
What is Kidney Failure
How to Know About Kidney Failure
- If you do not have urine, then the kidney can get worse.
- Drinking water in small quantities keeps the kidney at risk.
- Eating too much salt can also worsen the kidney.
- If you have high blood pressure and if you carelessly in its treatment then its direct effect is on your kidney.
- Irritable care of sugar also affects the kidney.
- Eating a large amount of meat can cause the kidney to weaken.
- Taking pain medicines constantly is very harmful to the kidneys.
- Drinking excessive alcohol leads to loss of kidneys along with the liver.
- Do not relax in the required amount after work, there is a bad effect on the kidney.
- Drinking an excessive amount of dry drinks and soda can result in your kidney failure.
Kidney Failure Symptoms
- If you are continuously vomiting, your kidney may get worse.
- Not applying hunger is a sign of kidney damage.
- Feeling tiredness and weakness also signals kidney weakness.
- If you are having frequent discomfort for sleeping, then it is a symptom that the kidney is damaged.
- Decreased amount of urine also indicates that the kidney is bad.
- Facing the brain with difficulty or not able to understand something is also a sign of kidney weakness.
- Stretching and convulsions in muscles is an indication of kidney damage.
- Inflammation of the feet and ankles is also a symptom of kidney failure.
- The problem of continuous itching is to treat kidney weakness.
- Having heartwater in the heart, chest pain is a major symptom of your kidney damage.
- High blood pressure, which is difficult to control, then your kidney may become weak.
Source : http://bit.ly/2HpsZZI